We understand the needs of the onsite managers, trust us we’ll get you covered

What is management and letting rights insurance?

If you are an onsite manager:
Conduct sales activity under a real estate sales licence;
Manage any properties outside the complex to be insured;
Manage more than one complex;
Have any non-residential units or premises in complex;
We’re dedicated to understanding the specific risks of individual professions, including resident managers.  We will tailor to your specific needs and situation.

What does it cover?

  • Professional Indemnity

  • Public Liability

  • Legal Expenses

  • Business Interruption

  • Loss of Money

  • Home & Office Contents

  • Tax Audit

Let’s talk insurance!

We remove all your insurance headaches. Call us today 1300 818 000

Contact Us